To obtain information about registration as a Pharmacist in a province of Canada, please refer to the information provided by the pharmacy regulatory authority in the province of interest.
- Alberta: Alberta College of Pharmacy
- British Columbia: College of Pharmacists of BC
- Manitoba: College of Pharmacists of Manitoba
- New Brunswick: New Brunswick College of Pharmacists/Ordre Des Pharmaciens Du Nouveau-Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Newfoundland and Laborador Pharmacy Board
- Northwest Territories: Northwest Territories Health and Social Services
- Nova Scotia: Nova Scotia College of Pharmacists
- Ontario: Ontario College of Pharmacists
- Prince Edward Island: Prince Edward Island Pharmacy Board
- Québec: Ordre des pharmaciens du Québec
- Saskatchewan: College of Pharmacy Professionals
- Yukon: Yukon Pharmacists Act
Additional information about gaining registration or licensure as a pharmacist in Canada is available on the National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities website at www.napra.ca.
Information about the national certification examinations that are required by some provinces in Canada for registration or licensure as a pharmacist is available from the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada website at www.pebc.ca.