To obtain information about registration as a Pharmacy Technician in a province of Canada, please refer to the information provided by the pharmacy regulatory authority in the province of interest.
- Alberta: Alberta College of Pharmacy (ACP)
- British Columbia: College of Pharmacists of BC
- Manitoba: College of Pharmacists of Manitoba
- New Brunswick: New Brunswick Pharmaceutical Society
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Newfoundland and Laborador Pharmacy Board
- Northwest Territories: Northwest Territories Health and Social Services
- Nova Scotia: Nova Scotia College of Pharmacists
- Ontario: Ontario College of Pharmacists
- Prince Edward Island: Prince Edward Island Pharmacy Board
- Québec: Ordre des pharmaciens du Québec
- Saskatchewan: College of Pharmacy Professionals
- Yukon: Yukon Pharmacists Act
“Additional information about gaining registration or licensure as a pharmacy technician in Canada is available on the National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory website at www.napra.ca.
Information about the national certification examinations that are required by some provinces in Canada for registration or licensure as a pharmacy technician is available from the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada website at www.pebc.ca.